Sunday, June 22, 2014

PRODUCT REVIEW ~ THE MANE CHOICE GREEN TEA & CARROT DEEP CONDITIONING MASK

DESCRIPTION: This deep conditioning treatment is a healthy hair essential. Designed to penetrate the hair shaft like you’ve never seen before. Enriched with biotin, green tea, and carrot oil this product will immediately begin to repair damage and restore dried out strands.  It doesn’t take much of this concentrated conditioner to rescue and restore your mane. This product has been specially formulated to promote growth and retention, and to fight shedding and breakage, and to ultimately give you the healthy luscious hair you have always dreamed of.

DETAILS & BENEFITS: Deep conditioning is the most important step of a healthy hair regimen that most people neglect. Yet, it is necessary to grow and retain healthy hair. It doesn’t matter if your hair is natural, relaxed or tucked away under artificial hair; our Green Tea & Carrot Deep Conditioning Mask™ is a healthy hair essential that is just right for you.
The organic ingredients of this deep conditioning mask deeply penetrates that hair shaft and forms a protective layer over the cortex which seals in moisture while supplying nutrients.
Enriched with biotin, green tea, and carrot oil this mask will immediately begin to repair and protect your hair from heat and daily environmental damages. With dedicated usages you will begin to see your hair transition into its healthiest state. It doesn’t take much of this concentrated conditioner to rescue and restore your mane.
Specially formulated to:
–Repair Damage
–Promote Growth & Retention
–Moisturize & Nourish
–Fight Shedding & Breakage
–Enhance Shine & Luster
–Soften & Protect
INGREDIENTS: Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Biotin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Avocado Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Honey Extract, Silk Amino Acid, Green Tea Extract, Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, dl-Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut RBD) Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Limmnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Oil (Refined). Essential Oil: Grapefruit, Lavender.
INSTRUCTIONS: Shake well. Apply a moderate amount to hair from root to ends and distribute evenly. Always cover your hair with a plastic cap for 45 minutes, or 15 minutes under a warm hooded hair dryer. Rinse thoroughly. Recommended to be used every 2 weeks depending on the condition of your hair.
MY REVIEW: I use this product mainly for my daughter's hair. This has become a staple product in her bi-weekly regimen. I have been using it consistently for the last 9 months or so in her hair mainly. I use it in mines usually once a month. It's a somewhat thin consistency and the scent is a little different but not bad...I can't pinpoint exactly what it resembles. I apply it to her hair while it's DRY BEFORE I shampoo. I usually include it in her pre-poo process as I find this seems to be the best way it works in her hair. I apply an oil mix to her scalp and massage it in and then on her ends...then I apply the treatment down the whole shaft of her hair and procede to detangle to get out any shed hair (her hair stays in twists/braids for two weeks at a time). When I first used this product I was a bit heavy handed and probably used more then was necessary trying to make sure every strand was covered, but I eventually saw that I didn't need a whole lot to coat her strands completely. I cover her hair with a plastic cap and she sits under the heat cap for about 30 minutes and then sits without any heat applied for another 30 minutes or so (sometimes more depending on when I start her hair and what else I'm doing). I then rinse it out and proceed to wash and condition her hair. When I rinse it out her hair feels really soft and also strengthened and after shampooing it doesn't feel stripped at all but very moisturized. I love what this conditioner has done for her shedding...it has decreased tremendously. 
My daughter's shedding...top pic was 9 months ago...bottom pic was her last wash day...big difference in the amount of shed hair!


I would definitely recommend this product to others! It has worked wonders for my daughter's hair!

For more information visit her Facebook and Instagram pages as well as her website www.themanechoice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment