Sunday, June 22, 2014

PRODUCT REVIEW ~ EARTHTONES NATURALS DEEP CONDITIONERS

CURL CONDITION INTENSIVE HYDRATING DEEP TREATMENT



DESCRIPTION: This moisturizing deep conditioning treatment provides intense moisture for extremely dry hair. It contains humectants that increase hydration, and is rich in oils and butters that nourish the hair and seal in moisture. This conditioner softens and detangles the hair, enhances shine and improves the overall strength of the hair.

INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Behentrimonium methosulfate (and) Cetyl alcohol (and) Butylene glycol, Orbygnia oleifera (Babassu) seed oil, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Astrocaryum tucuma Butter, Theobroma grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Butter, Cetearyl alcohol, Cocodimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed rice protein, Hydrolyzed jojoba protein, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

INSTRUCTIONS: After cleansing, gently remove excess water from the hair with a towel. Apply Curl Condition™ Intensive Hydrating Deep Treatment ensuring the hair is evenly saturated with the product. Cover the hair with a plastic cap and leave the conditioner on for 25-30 minutes. For increased penetration into the hair use a heat cap or hair steamer. After the treatment is finished rinse the product from the hair and style as usual. For hair that is extremely dry use every 1-2 weeks. Monthly use is recommended for healthy hair maintenance.


MY REVIEW: I followed the instructions and applied the treatment to my freshly washed hair. It is a thick creamy smooth consistency that penetrates immediately into your strands. I was able to detangle my hair after applying it to each section with ease. The scent is also pleasant...a cocoa type scent. I covered my hair with a plastic cap and sat under my heat cap for 30 minutes and then allowed it to sit for another 30 minutes on my hair without heat. I rinsed my hair with cool water and immediately felt the softness and moisturizing effects. My fingers glided through my hair with ease. 

I also used this treatment on my daughter's hair which is of a thicker texture and it also worked great on her hair. I loved how her hair felt after rinsing it out. 

***********
CURL REPLENISH RESTORATIVE HAIR MASK


DESCRIPTION: This thick, deep penetrating hair mask is rich in nourishing oils, humectants, conditioners and repairing agents. It strengthens the hair and restores moisture and elasticity, assisting in improving the overall condition of the hair. This mask enhances the health of the scalp and hair follicle supporting optimal hair growth while minimizing breakage.

INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Behentrimonium methosulfate (and) Cetyl alcohol (and) Butylene glycol, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea europa (Olive) fruit Oil, Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) seed Oil, Coconut Oil (and) Gardenia Tahitensis, Cetyl alcohol, Behentrimonium chloride, ethyl alcohol, Hydrolyzed jojoba protein, Cocodimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed rice protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein (and) Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (and) Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Water, glycerin, rhodiola rosea root extract, caesalpinia spinosa gum, Water, Saccharum officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Betaine & Hexylene Glycol & Pyrus malus (Apple) Fruit Extract & Camellia sinensis Leaf Extract & Hexapeptide-11, Panthenol, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

INSTRUCTIONS: After cleansing, gently remove excess water from the hair with a towel. Apply Curl Replenish™ Restorative Hair Mask ensuring the hair is evenly saturated with the product. Cover the hair with a plastic cap and leave the mask on for at least 30 minutes. For faster penetration into the hair shaft use a heat cap or hair steamer. After the treatment is finished rinse the product from the hair and style as usual. For hair that is extremely damaged use every 1-2 weeks. Monthly use is recommended for healthy hair maintenance. 

MY REVIEW:  I followed the instructions and applied the product to my hair after shampooing. This one is also of a thick creamy consistency that penetrates immediately into your strands. You could easily get heavy handed thinking you're not applying enough but it didn't take much at all to cover my whole head. Again I was able to detangle each section with ease with the treatment applied. The scent is also very pleasant...a sweet fruity type scent. I covered my hair with a plastic cap and sat under the heat cap for 30 minutes and left it on without heat for an additional 30 minutes. I rinsed it out with cool water and my hair felt really soft and moisturized and strengthened. This treatment has more protein in the ingredients then the other one so it is more of a protein treatment that can be used once a month. 

I used this treatment in my daughter's hair as well with the same great results as with the other treatment. 

I would definitely purchase these products again and would recommend them to others. They worked very well in both my hair and my daughter's hair. And we have two completely different textures. Products that work for both of our textures is always a plus for me!


These products are available locally (BERMUDA) at MIRAGE BEAUTY & SUPPLY (check out their page on Facebook for further information)





No comments:

Post a Comment