Thursday, August 7, 2014

PRODUCT REVIEW ~ HAIRVEDA VATIKA FROSTING HERB INFUSED COCONUT OIL



DESCRIPTION

Vatika in Hindu means garden. In India, coconut oil is widely used in Ayurveda health remedies. This special blend of coconut oil, henna, lemon & Amla provides natural nourishment to your hair. The blend gives the hair body and radiance, taking care of the critical balance of nutrients. Our pure coconut oil is blended with henna and Amla with lemon to strengthen each strand of hair from within. When used 1 day before washing, Vatika Frosting provides a protective coating promoting shine and health. A scalp massage with Vatika Frosting also promotes hair growth. To maintain the oil and moisture balance of your hair, remember to do a conditioning treatment with oil at least three times a week.

INGREDIENTS:  Pure unrefined Coconut oil, Amla extract, Henna extract, Lemon extract, Fragrance.

MY REVIEW

I have been using this oil in several different ways. As a pre-poo treatment before shampooing my hair, as the O (oil) in my L.O.C. method when moisturizing my hair, as a sealant on my ends in between wash days, to massage my scalp, and also to take my hair down when doing twist/braid outs to reduce frizz and add shine. I also add it to my water/oil/conditioner mix in my spray bottle for moisturizing my hair in between wash days. I love how it works with each method I use it for. My hair stays moisturized with a nice shine. After shampooing my hair it's left feeling moisturized and not stripped. This is definitely a staple product for my hair as well as my daughter's hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment