Wednesday, October 22, 2014

DC SERIES ~ PRODUCT REVIEW ~ COCO CURLS REVITALIZING CONDITIONER



INGREDIENTS: Purified Water (and) Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) Leaf Extract (and) Salvia officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract (and) Urtica urens (Nettle) Leaf Extract (and) Rosemarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (and) Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract (and) Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Jojoba Oil, Cocoa Butter, Castor Oil,Argan Oil,Panthenol, Propanediol, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance Oil.

DESCRIPTION: Coco Curls Revitalizing Conditioner includes moisturizing ingredients like castor oil and cocoa butter. This rich conditioner offers extra slip for easier and faster detangling. With ingredients like horsetail, chamomile, nettle and sage, your hair will be strengthened from root to tip.You will love the increased manageability and lustrous shine you see when using Coco Curls Revitalizing Conditioner!

pH Balanced 4.5-5.5 for naturally curly hair!

DIRECTIONS: Apply Coco Curls Revitalizing Conditioner evenly through wet hair and detangle from tip to root. For a deeper condition, cover with a plastic cap and sit under a dryer/steamer for 15-20 minutes. Rinse well and enjoy your shiny conditioned curls! 

MY REVIEW: I used this conditioner exactly as instructed. I applied to freshly washed wet hair and detangled with my wide tooth comb. The slip in this stuff is amazing! The comb just glided through with ease. I sat under my heat cap for 30 minutes then rinsed it out. I was left with shiny moisturized hair! My fingers just glided through my hair! I loved it! And the bonus is that it worked just as great in my daughter's hair which is a way thicker and dryer texture then mine. This will become a favorite of mines I'm almost sure of it and make it into our hair regimen products that I keep on hand at all times! 

I've used it twice in my hair and once in my daughter's hair and still have almost half a bottle left...a little goes a long way. I should be able to get at least another application for both of us out of what's left.

Check out www.cococurls.com for further information on this conditioner as well as her other products. 

I will do a separate review on the shampoo & styler at a later date! 

No comments:

Post a Comment